We invite all HAC Affiliate and Green Key Global's Green Product Directory members to present at the upcoming 2018 HAC Conference - the business conference for general managers and directors of sales/marketing.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOUR EXPERTISE TO SHARE A SUPPLIER CASE STUDY AS A SESSION SPONSOR - an account of a recent project, the challenges experienced and the obstacles you overcame to complete the project.
DEADLINE to submit your session description: DEC 10, 2017 to Vicki Welstead firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics may include:
- Recent construction (i.e. installation, expansion, renovation and/or new build)
- Solving a marketing or e-commerce issue
- Legal matters (union, public relations)
- Energy Savings
- Technology upgrade
- Human resources, Health and Safety issue or staffing challenges
ABOUT THE PRESENTATION
- One hour time slot on FEB. 8, 2018. 4 slots available.
- Session will take place in a dedicated meeting room, across from the plenary room and exhibition area, complete with AV and theatre style set up for approximately 40 persons
- This is a learning opportunity for the hotel community, not a sale pitch for products/services, therefore all suppliers must co-present their topic with a hotel client (General Manager or Hotel Executive). Your session should be informative, educational and entertaining with the aim to motivate hotel general managers. Each presentation is designed to have delegates walk away with an "action list" for their hotel properties.
COST TO HOST A SUPPLIER SESSION
BENEFITS AS A SUPPLIER SESSION SPONSOR
- Participation: Three complimentary registrations and an exhibition table
- Recognition: Enhanced reputation as a knowledgeable industry resource
- Exposure: Logo everywhere; website, e-blasts, print ads in national publications, onsite signage
- Connection: Your session will be promoted as part of the official 2018 HAC Conference, in all advanced marketing
- Network: Access to the delegate list (with full contact details) in advance of the event, including the list of delegates who registered for your session
Our speakers must be willing to openly share their knowledge and expertise. Be prepared to discuss industry developments, trends, best practice information and problem solving strategies.
Your proposal should include a session title, description, learning outcomes, your bio and any website/social media links and include the name of the hotel representative who will be joining you on stage.
Preference will be given to current HAC Affiliate and Green Key Global Green Product Directory members.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST!